Sara in the Land of Dengue

Friday, July 21, 2006

Addition to the house


I almost forgot the most important essential in Nicaragua...for those of you who know-this was the fatal clue that gave away the secret I have been trying to hide. I am not really Nicaraguan, only a chela trying to pass as one.

Flor de Cana is a specialty of Nicaragua. A very tasty rum that is the drink of choice for many many people. People drink it with coke or with soda water and lime. I am a big fan of the soda water and lime. I am planning on stocking up before I head home-dont worry Hooses there will be plenty to share!

The advertising is everywhere, from billboards, to coasters to napkins...I would say even more than the political advertising, which is ubiquitous as the elections draw near.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home