Sara in the Land of Dengue

Monday, July 10, 2006

Tour of House Hosted by Piggy

This is my house. Look for the pig in each picture. It is a sort of very challenging Where's Waldo because all the pictures are so small. Enjoy.


This is the entry way. The stairs lead up to the terrace where we dry our laundry and enjoy the breeze. I am getting a Hammock made in Masaya and will put that up to relax in the afternoons.






The patio...now the cats have gone and Chiki remains...my friend the little black dog.





My kitchen-small and uncomplicated.




The Nicaraguan essentials: oil, coke, Presto, salt, beer, limes, mangos (actually there are quite a few essentials)




And then entering the humble abode...










Moving on to the bedroom. The pajamas are what I had to buy when I got stranded in Miami on my way down here. I am decorating the walls with what I can find (letters ect.)




Well that is it. It doesn't take long to go on a tour of the house-but I dont need much as I am only one. I will leave you with a little insight to how I spend my time when I am at home.

4 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger Eve said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Eve said...

Sorry Sara. I had to remove my previous post due to an egregious punctuation error. Here is the original comment sans error:

Where the pig? You promised a pig in every pic, but some didn't have a pig. We want the piggy! Signed, Your friends from the Cabrillo College Writing Center.

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger jane said...

Hi sweetie.....that was very fun! I loved seeing what it looks like and would still like to hopefully get down there and see it in person and maybe San Juan/Las Olas also....

the pig was a quite cute idea! love and kisses...Mom

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger megan said...

hello! I love reading your blogs and another woman who also spent time a casa materna, check out - behind the puerta verde- anyway i visited casa materna in bilwi one afternoon to bring some donations, but i was wondering how you got there what you study, etc. if you could give me any info...meganjoyredd@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home